Mount Agung Trekking Tours —- Bali has so many tourist destinations, such as Beach and nature plateau. Climb the highest mountain on the island of Bali is one of nature adventure that you can do. Its offer you a Natural beauty that can attracts anyone to climb the peak of Mount Agung.
Mountain Agung is purified by Balinese Hindu society. According to their belief, at Mount Agung are Gods palace, and the gods lived on this mountain.
To reach the summit of Mount Agung there are several hiking trails that are commonly used. First, we can start from the south side through Pura Pasar Agung, District Strait, Karangasem regency. And we can start from the southeast through Budakelin. The third pathway namely through the southwest through Besakih Temple. The third line is the most popular among the climbers. Due to reach the highest peak can only be passed through the largest temple complex in Bali.
When climbing Mount Agung through Besakih in Rendang district, Karangasem, climbers will be presented with natural scenery is very beautiful Bali. Green paddy fields and several large and small temple became an exotic scenery.
If you would like to explore Mount Agung, Our team as a Local Trekking Organization in Bali will more that happy to arrange Trekking Package to the most sacred and highest mount in Bali. with our Team we will offer you an unforgettable experience in climbing Mount Agung. Below is Our best price for you.
PRICE : USD $ 120/Pax ( Minimum 2 Pax)
MOUNT AGUNG TREKKING TOUR FULL ITINERARY:
• 08.30 pm : pick up at your hotel.
• 11:00 pm : Arrival at Besakih Temple starting point.
• 11:15 pm : Begin our trek to the summit and sunrise point.
• 06:00 am : Arrival at the summit, where we witness the spectacular view and sunrise.
• 07:30 am : Begin our descent to finishing point of our trek.
• 12:00 am : Arrival at starting point and boarding car.
• 02:00 pm : Return arrival at your hotel.
(Trekking Duration 12 Hours)
• Pick up and return to your hotel by private air conditioned car
• Experiences private local guides English speaking
• Entrance Fee
• Drinking water
• Walking Stick
• Coffee or tea
WHAT YOU HAVE TO BRING:
• Hiking shoes
• Long pants
PICK UP TIME:
Ubud : 09:30 am Sanur : 09:00 am
Kuta : 08:40 am Nusa Dua : 08:40 am
Legian: 08:40 am Seminyak: 08:40 am
——— Please do not hesitate to contact us for any more detail info————-