Climbing Mount Batur Kintamani Bali – For nature lovers and outdoor enthusiasts, trekking tour certainly is one of the fun things you can do during the holidays. If you happen to be in Bali for vacation, try to do trekking to Mount Batur .In Bali there are many plateaus, one of them is the area of Kintamani. Kintamani area is the best tourist destination at the moment for who would like too see the Wonderful of Mount Batur combine with Batur lake view and for who would like to experience amazing Bali Sunrise. Some of the attractions that exist in Kintamani are Lake Batur, Mount Batur, Ulun Danu Temple and many other attractions.
Mount Batur is one of the active mountain in Bali which . This mountain had erupted in 1917 and destroyed some of the houses and villages around the mountain it shelf. But Do not worry, this mountain is still in a safe state. In fact, Mount Batur has been long to be the best object for hiker, Mount Batur is the best choice for who would to do Bali Sunrise Trekking as you will see an amazing sunrise from the top of the mountain, beside that you also will see a beautiful lake view from it..
The peak of Mount Batur has an altitude of 5633 feet or 1717 meters. On the slopes of Mount Batur there is a lake which is also known as Lake Batur. The lake is the largest lake in Bali. When we climb Mount Batur , at half way to the top, we’ve been able to witness the stunning beauty of Lake Batur as mentioned on previous explanation. The vast blue expanse of the other sights that can complement the beauty of you eyes as much perspective.
WHAT YOU SHOULD BRING FOR MOUNT BATUR TREKKING TOUR?
1. TREKKING SHOES ( Here you will climbing the Mountain from the foot of the mountain till the top of the mountain therefore use trekking Shoes is strongly recommended.
2. JACKET OR SWEETER ( Use jacket is recommended also because Mount Batur or Kintamani is the most cold area in Bali.
3. CAMERA POCKET ( This is the most importing to bring, from the top of the Mountain you will see amazing sunrise and wondefull view of the lake, you can take a picture than share to your friend, we sure your friend will jealous to you lol.
4. SOME RAW EGGS ( You can steam the egg on the top of the mountain, this is one of the interesting to do after you are on the Top beside you see amazing view of Sunrise and Lake view, BUT NO WORRY, we already provide it for you.
5. SIMPLE BALINESE BREAKFAST ( When you on the Top of the Mountain, we believe you will feel hungry, and of course we also already Prepared for you.
6. FLASH LIGHT ( We will start at 4 am so the area is still dark, therefore Flash Light is Needed, BUT NO WORRY, we already provide it for you.
The cost is USD$49/person, included : Private air conditioner car, Private Guide, Trekking Breakfast Arrangement, All trek equipment, Mineral Water, Coffee or Tea at top of the Mountain and Donation to the Village of Kintamani.
—————– MOUNT BATUR SUNRISE TREKKING TOURS ITINERARY —————
- 02.00 am: pick up at your hotel, directly to the starting point.
- 03.45 am : Arrival at starting point, introduction and safety procedure briefing by our experienced professional hiking guide ( Mount Batur Trekking Local Guide Organization)
- 04.00 am : We start to Climb Mount Batur Bali.
- 04.20 am : Continue the trek to the Peak of Mount Batur.
- 06.15 am : We are at the Top of Mount Batur, where you can see the spectacular view and sunrise. While there we enjoy refreshments of eggs boiled in volcanic steam and Some Local Fruit.
- 07.00 am : Continue our trek around the entire crater.
- 08.30 am : Go down to Finishing Point
—————Please do not hesitate to contact us for any detail info —————